Come Join Me Over Here!

Hi there!

I'm glad you've come to read my blog, but unfortunately I don't live here any more!

Feel free to trawl through my archives or look up my posts on Scoliosis which will always be at home here, but when you're ready please come and join me at my new home:


See you there!

Catherine Ann x

Friday, 7 June 2013

Food, Glorious... Drink? Chocolate Milksake

I'd just finished some editing when I sat back and realised two things.
A) It was incredibly hot.
B) More importantly, I hadn't had chocolate in six days.

This was an utter travesty and needed to be remedied. I didn't feel like making a cake in this heat, so instead I decided on a quick and easy chocolate milkshake.

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED...

A Blender
1 tbsp Granulated Sugar
Half a tbsp Cocoa Powder (I used Bourneville)
4 tbsp Warm Water
250 ml Milk
2 Scoops of Ice Cream (I used vanilla.... I dare someone to try chocolate!)

...AND HERE'S WHAT YOU DO:

1) Blend together the cocoa, sugar and water. The water has to be warm for it to blend properly. Make sure there are no lumps. If you find any, stir them away with a spoon (turn the blender off first!)

2) Pour in the milk and blend again.

3) Add the ice cream, blend a third time and pour out into a glass.

Quick, easy and perfect for a chocolate hit on a hot day! No pictures I'm afraid... why not send in your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave a comment, I value all kinds of feedback and opinions! I read and reply to every single one, so don't be shy! Come and say hello :)