Come Join Me Over Here!

Hi there!

I'm glad you've come to read my blog, but unfortunately I don't live here any more!

Feel free to trawl through my archives or look up my posts on Scoliosis which will always be at home here, but when you're ready please come and join me at my new home:


See you there!

Catherine Ann x

Monday, 7 April 2014

If at first you don't succeed...

Hi guys!

My more avid readers (do I have those?) may have noticed that the "writing competition" tab has disappeared from view.

The competition was due to close at Easter, but so far I've had no entries. I think it's a busy time for people, and I'm definitely at fault because, having been so busy with my exams, I haven't put as much work in as I probably should. For my last competition, there was a radio interview, mentions on several other websites, phonecalls, posters... but this time round I've been too busy, for which I apologise.

When I do something, I always want to put everything I've got into it and make it the best it can be for everyone. Sadly that hasn't happened and at the moment I'd rather not do this at all than do it half-heartedly.

If it happens that you have been scribbling away at something, then do let me know. Perhaps people were waiting till the closing date!

Most likely, I'll re-open another writing competition in the summer when everyone--including me--has a bit more time to think about it!

Love,

Catherine Ann x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave a comment, I value all kinds of feedback and opinions! I read and reply to every single one, so don't be shy! Come and say hello :)